I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Rising Star. I would like to thank him for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I was extremely overjoyed on learning about the nomination because being a new blogger, I didn’t expect to be nominated by such a prestigious writer. Rising Star aims at motivating others through his blog and making people happy. He is doing really great and you all should check him out
I think that the Sunshine Blogger Award is a really great way to interact with fellow bloggers on this wonderful platform.
I had been writing poems and stories since long, but decided to start this blog recently because I realized the importance of suggestions and ideas that could be gathered here. I believe that poetry is something which every human can feel. Poetry is the art of conveying something which could be explained in a million pages, in just a few words.
The Rules for the award are?
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
My answers are:
Why do you blog?
I blog to express. Every being feels different emotions at different times of his life. Most people let those emotions pass away, but a poet captures those emotions and turns them to something beautiful. I want to have my work reach out to a wider audience because there is nothing better than knowing that someone else loves what you do.
What inspires you to write?
I am inspired to write by the beauty of this world. Many of my poems revolve around nature, because I truly love Earth and its elegance.
When did you last party all night?
How does a typical morning look for you?
Get up, get ready and go to school.
Who do you admire the most in your life ?
Tough. Either APJ Abdul Kalam (Former President of India and Scientist at DRDO and ISRO) or Atal Bihari Vajapayee (Former Prime Minister of India and poet)
What is your biggest fear in life ?
Not reaching my potential in any field
what is your favorite drink and why?
Chilled Mango Shake. It seems to touch your soul and fill you with creativity.
Do you have a favorite animal?
Yes. I love the lion. It seems more majestic than any human and its mere sight fills the beholder with pride. Also as far as I have read about them, they kill only to eat or defend, unlike many other carnivores who take pleasure in hunting down whatever they can.
How do you spend your Sunday?
Working on a story I am trying to complete since three years, and reading novels and non fic self help books.
How many books do you have in your own library?
I would rather read a book in the time it would take to count them all.
What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
Tough fight between “The Magic of Believing” By Claude Bristol and “Lord of the Rings” by Tolkien. They are completely different genres and its impossible to choose one.
My nominees for the award are:
Sanjeet Patel: An astronomy buff
Arun Krish: In his own words, an essentialist, word hunter who shares bizarre ideas.
Angel Zuma: A new and passionate blogger.
Mick Canning: An experienced writer. You don’t want to miss his blog.
My Questions are:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Which is the best place you ever visited?
- What is the one dream you can do anything to achieve?
- Do you have a lucky number? Why do you consider it to be so?
- If you could choose between free food and free travel, what would you take?
- Do you believe in magic? Why?
- If you could get three wishes, what would they be?
- What is your favourite weapon from the ancient era?
- If you could control one of the four elements(fire, water, earth and wind) which would it be?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Your favorite animal.