Hello Friends! I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by The Freethinking African! It feels amazing, because not only is he one of my favourite bloggers, but also because it was totally unexpected. Being a new blogger, it feels really great to be appreciated.
I want to thank the FreeThinker for choosing me, and also apologise for creating this post so late.
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How my blog was created:
I remember clearly, that it was the 21st of November, when I, along with some of my schoolmates, was attending a workshop on IoT (Internet of Things) and AI (Artificial Intelligence). At one point, we required to create our own Web Page. So we used WordPress, as it was the best choice. That day, after coming back home, I got the idea of putting the website I had created to good use. So I converted it to a poetry blog, to display my work. Since then, I have been regularly posting.
Advice for new bloggers:
Well… I am a new blogger myself, so not sure anyone wants my advice, but anyway, here is what I think:
- Don’t overthink. You don’t need to spend week, days, or even hours to start. Just click the publish button and start writing. That’s the best way.
- Read, comment and like other bloggers’ posts, so they notice you.
- Post regularly. You might find your posts horrible yourself, but others may not, so post away.
My Nominees are:
- Arun’s abode
- We Build Confidence through Inspiration & Motivation
- Divjot Singh
- Sanjeet Patel
- Riya Gupta
- Arshia Vora
- The Mystic Writer
- Paradox Dreams
- Shivani Arora
- Pritam Bora