I have been nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award by The Freethinker.
I thank him for considering me. I suggest checking out his blog. He writes wonderful articles and will surely strike a cord with all of you.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer.
What is your favourite book?
My favourite book would be the Lord of The Rings.
Why do you blog?
I blog so that I can connect with readers all over the world and improve my writing. I also enjoy reading other bloggers on WordPress
What is your view about life?
Life is a beautiful gift we all must fully enjoy and not waste by being sad and gloomy. Also, we must accept that we make our life whatever it is and we should not blame others for circumstaces.
Has blogging helped you in any way?
Yes, it has immensely improved my writing. Also, interacting with bloggers has broadened my mindset.
What makes you feel accomplished?
That I am happy. Sounds strange, but I see many people around me can’t find happiness. Being happy for me is an accomplishment.
What are your hobbies?
Blogging, reading books of all kinds, travelling, stargazing, studying science etc.
If you could pick a legacy to leave behind, what would it be?
I have to think about this one…
What do you hate most about life?
What do you love to talk about?
Global issues, history, and philosophy. And any ongoing event.
Have you ever thought of deleting your blog?
- Mr. Herb Thiel
- Benjamin Thiel from brother’s campfire
- Parneet Sachdev from Timeless Mind
- Rising Star from Ideal Inspiration blog
- Vincent Ehindero
My questions to you are:
- Who is your favourite leader, from the past and from the present.
- If you could choose to live in any country of your choice, which would it be?
- Your favourite fiction novel
- Your favourite non fiction book
- Have you ever liked a post without reading it?
- Which is your dream travel destination?
- Favourite food.
- Do you find blogging different from other social media? Why/Why not?
- Would you rather act in a movie or write a book?
- What is your favourite sports?
Thank you for reading!